[EDIT] I din't tell you that I saw Nicole today. She's so different now. She's erm..., well, NEAT now. Oooh, I wanted to mess her hair up like what I always but hair was so so so Neat. Gosh, and now that she is in AC, no more book hanging. She's so Neat now, I felt like tucking out her blouse and messing her hair up. Oh well, she was going to return her library books that are weeks overdue. [/EDIT]
Tomorrow is the Last Day of the Exams. And I`m going to be a Good girl and come home straight so that I get Brownie points for Cleaning the House and doing the laundry for five consecutive days. (Now, if I said I do some of the household chores, will you believe me? I`m not a BRAT, I swurrr.)
That`s not the Real reason, really. It`s because no one asked me out. So I`ll settle for a nice workout at the Gym with someone or I`ll just stay at home and do the abovementioned tasks. (:
TALLIES!!
hide behind the Popcorn tub and drinks (if we are doing this, we have to do it after 7, so I can
eat.) and then we stuff ourselves Silly with food and then go around and around and around Town till our feet feel like Lead. How `bout that?
Look! It`s our favourite colors. <3!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home